Any of our standard ice cream dipping cabinets and frozen dessert carts can be fitted with special racking systems to hold gelato pans or standard food service pans (like Cambro Pans or Vollrath pans). While these use a cold wall refrigeration system, they are far less costly to buy and operate compared to a forced air gelato cabinet. Dipping cabsSo if your budget doesn't have the thousands of $$ for an imported gelato cabinet, let us help you squeeze into something more affordable and still give you a nice freezer to serve your gelato products.
- Capacity : 12 cu.ft.
- Facings : 8
- Temperatrure Range : -20 TO +30(F)
- Electric-std : 115 v., 8 amps
- Refrigerant : R404a
- Low Cabinet Height
- Stainless Steel Interior
- All digital thermostats
- A stainless steel gasket finishes the freezer opening. No rubber seals to wear or replace.
Air Flow in/out through service vent allowing installation into counters. No cut-outs for air vents needed on customer side for the straight glass models. The curved glass or HV model DO require a vent in the customer side for air-flow.
Specifications For Display Dipping Cabinets:
- Exterior White Enamel Steel
- Interior Stainless Steel
- NSF Listed
- Glass Canopy Construction
- Polycarbonate Lids
- Cold Wall Evaporators
- Manual Defrost
- Forced-air Tubular Clog Free Condenser
- Air Flow In-out Through Service Vent
- Electronic Programmable Temperature Control