Neil Williams - President - TurnKeyParlor.com
Note: our Legal company name is: Keyword Farm, LLC
Hello. Neil Williams here. I founded TurnKeyParlor.com after realizing that choosing the right ice cream store equipment was confusing, especially to someone new to the business.
A little bit about me: During 20+ years in the ice cream business, I co-founded a distribution company with my brothers, owned and operated retail ice cream shops and worked as a national account executive for Dreyer's/Edy's Ice Cream. I've scooped ice cream, driven ice cream truck routes and managed million dollar retail accounts. If you're interested in details, you can read some of these stories on my BLOG
5 Good Reasons to Choose TurnKeyParlor.com
1) We take personal interest in each and every sale. I give customers my cell phone number so they can easily get in touch with me should they need to.
2) We understand the ice cream business. Unlike restaurant supply websites that sell tens of thousands of items, we only carry ice cream related equipment. We don't sell other stuff. We are specialists and are constantly learning about the newest technology and best practices. Tell us what your plan is, and we will recommend what we think would work best. We won't let you dump hard earned money into buying wrong equipment.
3) We constantly monitor pricing to ensure we are offering our customers the absolute lowest price and guarantee you can't buy it for less, even direct from the manufacturer. Go ahead, challenge us.
4) TurnKeyParlor.com is a fully authorized dealer for all manufacturers we represent. Not everyone is, so be careful who you do business with.
5) FREE information. There is no better place to learn about the business. We offer blog posts, e-mails, audio files and webcasts to help you learn and avoid common mistakes. The willingness to share this knowledge has been rewarded by "students" who go on to become long term customers.
Corporate Clients and Testimonials with Verifiable Contact Information
Check out the testimonials below from customers who have been kind enough to let us list their contact information. Our corporate clients have asked that we do not list contact information, but should you want to formally contact any of these clients, please let us know and we will furnish it upon request.
Unlike other dealer websites, you won't see a "- Jim from Ohio" testimonial on TurnKeyParlor.com. We include contact information, so feel free to call any of these customers and see what they say!
"Hi Neil. Love the ice cream cart and sink! Incredible quality thanks!" Ben Bally - Uncle Bob's Homemade Ice Cream, Eureka, IL 61530 Ph: (309)360-2211 firstname.lastname@example.org
Uncle Bob's - Ben Bally
Ben Bally with his Nelson Cart
The Franklin Fountain and Nelson BD12 Dipping Cabinet - The freezer looks and works great! Ah what a relief for my staff! I'm so happy!- Eric Berley (owner) The Franklin Fountain No. 116 Market Street. Phila. PA 19106 Telephone: 215-627-1899 Electronic Mail:email@example.com
Nelson BD12 Stainless Steel Dipping Cabinet Diner Style[/caption]